Further to an update by Microsoft yesterday 11/11/2015, you may experience issues with Outlook / Office 2010 / 2013. This is due to a fault with the update as released by Microsoft, and Microsoft have now released information about this issue. We have been inundated today with calls from affected Clients.
We have can confirm the below procedure to remove the update causing problems in Outlook, since yesterday.
This update problem only affects Office 2010 and 2013 running on Windows 7. If you are running Office 2016, do not perform the below procedure.
To remove the update causing the issue:
1. Click on Start and navigate to Control Panel
2. Click on Programs and Features
3. On the left hand pane, click on view installed updates
4. In the search bar on the top right of the page, enter KB3097877 and search
5. When the update appears, right click and uninstall.
6. Restart computer when prompted.
This should resolve all issues with the update. A revised update has now been released by Microsoft.
Any problems, please contact us.